The Driven Machinery Regulations requre all operators of Truck Mounted Cranes (Code C32) to be trained and certified by an accredited training company. Our truck mounted crane training course will give your operators the practical skills to lift and move loads safely. TETA accredited on-site training course.
1. Introduction to truck mounted cranes
2. Use of outriggers
3. Daily pre-operational inspections
4. Principles of operation
5. Determining crane capacity
6. Working near overhead power lines
7. Hand signals
8. Rigging and slinging
9. Understanding the safety aspects of operating a truck mounted crane
Course includes training manuals, practical training and assessments.
TETA approved training course.